top of page

Novice Karate Group (ages 8 & up)

公開·11名のメンバー
Eric Sysoev
Eric Sysoev

The Death Life Of John F. Donovan

In THE DEATH AND LIFE OF JOHN F. DONOVAN, young actor Rupert Turner (Ben Schnetzer) sits down with a journalist to discuss the pen-pal friendship he developed as a child with his on-screen idol, John F. Donovan (Kit Harington). Turner parallels his life at age 11 (when he's played by Jacob Tremblay) with what was going on with Donovan's life in the year leading up to his tragic, premature death.

The Death Life of John F. Donovan

The story of John F. Donovan spans more than a decade as the timeline begins with the news of the death of the titular character, John F. Donovan (Kit Harrington), which reverberates back to his life and numerous characters he interacted with that positively and negatively affected him. Then the story moves forward ten years past his death, when the younger recipient of a correspondence is himself an actor and is opening up about the previous written relationship he had with Donovan to a journalist, Audrey Newhouse (Thandie Newton).

"Darlings there's some #johnfdonovan news. Don't worry, I was informed in advance of this letter. This has been handled with the upmost respect and love," the actress told her followers. Addressing Dolan directly, Chastain added, "I am always impressed with your true commitment to telling a story. To be an artist in each moment, you move beyond past ideas and expectations. I love you dearly and look forward to our future collaborations in life and art." 041b061a72

グループについて

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

メンバー

• Lucas Morris
    Lucas Morris
  • Love
    Love
  • Landon Martinez
    Landon Martinez
  • Thomas Wilson
    Thomas Wilson
  • Fedor Shcherbakov
    Fedor Shcherbakov
bottom of page