top of page

Novice Karate Group (ages 8 & up)

公開·11名のメンバー
Eric Sysoev
Eric Sysoev

Bring Me The Horizon - Drown (Live) | Vevo Live Performance

Bring Me the Horizon's founding members came from diverse musical backgrounds within metal and rock. Matt Nicholls and Oliver Sykes had a common interest in American metalcore such as Norma Jean and Skycamefalling, and used to attend local hardcore punk shows. They later met Lee Malia, who spoke with them about thrash metal and melodic death metal bands like Metallica and At the Gates; Malia had also been part of a Metallica tribute band before meeting the pair.[6] Bring Me the Horizon officially formed in March 2004, when the members were aged 15 to 17.[7] Curtis Ward, who also lived in the Rotherham area, joined Sykes, Malia and Nicholls on drums. Bassist Matt Kean, who was in other local bands, completed the line-up.[8] Their name is paraphrased from a line of dialogue spoken by Captain Jack Sparrow in the 2003 film Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, where Captain Jack Sparrow says: "Now, bring me that horizon."[9]

Bring Me The Horizon - Drown (Live) | Vevo Live Performance

Download Zip: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fgohhs.com%2F2ugoBQ&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw1cX227JMroq5ha0hJtTviX

While most of Bring Me the Horizon founding members came from multiple musical backgrounds within metal and rock, both Matt Nicholls and Oliver Sykes both had a common interest in American metalcore like Norma Jean and Skycamefalling. They then used to go to local hardcore punk shows. The two later met Lee Malia, who spoke to the two about thrash metal and melodic death metal bands like Metallica and At The Gates. Bring Me the Horizon as we know it was formed in March 2004, when the average age of the members was 15. It started with drummer Nicholls, Malia and Sykes and Curtis Ward who all live in the Rotherham area, then they finished the line up by inviting bassist Matt Kean, who was in other local bands.In the months following their formation, Bring Me the Horizon created a demo album titled Bedroom Sessions. The band's name is derived from the final line of the film Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, in which Captain Jack Sparrow says "Now, bring me that horizon."[4] The group released their first extended play, This Is What the Edge of Your Seat Was Made For in October 2004. The EP was recorded in Nottingham over the course of two weekends, recording the drums and bass guitar in the first weekend and then guitars and vocals in the second weekend at the studio.[5] 041b061a72

グループについて

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

メンバー

• Lucas Morris
    Lucas Morris
  • Love
    Love
  • Landon Martinez
    Landon Martinez
  • Thomas Wilson
    Thomas Wilson
  • Fedor Shcherbakov
    Fedor Shcherbakov
bottom of page